Dent Repair Pricing
As a general rule, our prices start at $100 per body panel. Large panels (like hoods) and extensive damage will of course cost more.
At Dent Star, we believe in providing you an excellent value for your hard-earned money. And because our techniques are paintless, which means no time lost waiting for bondo, sanding, primer, paint, and topcoat, we’re often the least expensive place in town.
Fixing a Dent Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive!
- Motorcycle dent repair
- Paintless dent repair (PDR)
- Motorcycle gas tank repair
- Motorcycle fender repair
We don’t do this kind of repair:
- structural damage
- major paint work (we can do simple touch-up paint for your job if you provide the paint, easily obtainable at an auto parts store with your make, model, year, and car color)
- appliance dent removal – we regret we can no longer provide this service
- plastic and soft bumper repair
- filling with “bondo” (chemical putty)
Dent Star is a mobile dent repair service! Just contact us and we’ll meet you at your home or work. We charge a very reasonable $35 to visit you and provide you with an estimate for your dent repair. If you decide to do the work, all of that $35 is applied to your repair cost.
If your auto insurance is paying for your dent repair, it is your choice who you use to do the repair. Your insurance adjuster may recommend a body shop or dent repair shop, but you make the final call. Take a look at the photos of our work at Dent Star and drop us a line!
Pickup and Delivery
We’re happy to pick up or deliver your vehicle for any dent repair job of $250 or more.